Recette de haricots sautés avec du poulet
Snake beans are no exception, and they can be deep fried in batches. Add some garlic slivers and these beans spring to life.
Keep the beans as long as possible since they look great "snaked" across a plate, but trim them to a size that will be manageable during the cooking procedure.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 500g snake beans, cut into 6cm lengths
- 4 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 1/2 tablespoon caster sugar
- 30 mL of fish sauce
- 30ml freshly prepared chicken stock
- In a wok, heat the oil until it begins to smoke. Stir in the beans for about 1 minute. Stir in the garlic until fragrant.
- Stir in the caster sugar, fish sauce, and chicken stock for another 30 seconds, or until the liquid has somewhat decreased. Seasoning should be checked.
The beans in this stir-fry are fantastic, but swapping them out for in-season asparagus makes it even better. Stir-fried snow peas or bok choy are also delicious.