Zasar Legumes Recette
Zasar Legumes is a very easy recipe that can be prepared within minutes. You are in a hurry for work or school and want to prepare a tasty vegetarian salad (zasar) then this is the right choice for you.
Preparation: 20 min
Cooking: 10 min
Ingredients for Zasar Legumes:
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 eschalots, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp brown mustard seeds
- ¼ (about 300 g) white cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 large carrots, thinly shredded
- 2 long green chilies, seeded, thinly sliced
- 60 ml (¼ cup) white vinegar
How to Prepare Zasar Legumes:
In a large frying pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Stir in the eschalots, garlic, and mustard seeds for 5 minutes, or until the eschalots begin to brown.
Cook, turning occasionally, for 3 minutes, or until the cabbage just begins to soften. Remove from the heat and mix in the vinegar. Serve right away.
Image Credit: Organic Yannick