Shrimps and Meat Fried Rice Recipe
- 150 grams of meat
- 100 grams of shrimp
- 3 eggs
- 2 carrots
- 50 grams of cabbage
- 2 cloves of garlic
- soy sauce
- 1 clump of Chinese chives
Cooking time: 30 min For: 4 persons
Fried rice is certainly the favorite dish of many Mauritians, simple preparation, exquisite flavor and especially consistent. You can also enjoy your fried rice with a love apple chatini.
- First put the rice to cook in a rice cooker and let it cool down at the end of cooking.
- Cut the meat into pieces, marinate them with salt and pepper and let them cook in a pan for about 15 minutes.
- Marinate the shrimp with 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and cook for 2-4 minutes.
- Cut the carrots and cabbage into strips and simmer for 1 minute.
- Make an omelet with the eggs and dice it.
- In the same pan, add the rice, sprinkle with soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of wine.
- Add the pieces of meat, the shrimp and the vegetables.
- Season with salt.
- Finely chop the chives.
- Decorate the dish with the chives and the diced omelet.
- Garnish your fried rice with crushed chili pepper and a garlic sauce (grated garlic, salt, sugar, water and finely chopped Chinese chives). You can also make fried rice with chicken and add sausages for more flavor.