The salted fish rougaille is a typical Mauritian dish, which is not only delicious but also very easy to prepare. A unique taste for a unique pleasure.
Cooking time: 30 mn For: 4 persons
- 250 grams of salted fish
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 onion, garlic, ginger
- 1 clump of cotomili
- Wash the salted fish and boil it in a pan for about 10 minutes.
- Cut the tomatoes, the onion and the peppers into rings.
- Let the salted fish cool down, remove the bones and flake it.
- Fry the salted fish in a frying pan until it turns golden.
- Add the tomatoes, onions and chilies.
- Let cook for about 10 minutes.
- Finely chop the cotomili and decorate the dish.
- Serve with white rice, accompanied by a grain or a vegetable, for more flavor, you can is eat with mango pickle.