POULET RÔTI À LA MAURICIENNE
- 1 chicken of 1kg
- 3 cloves of garlic
- soy sauce
Cooking time: 30 min Serves: 4 people
The Mauritian roast chicken is a dish that requires little preparation and is one of the Sunday dishes that are enjoyed by the sea with bread and a salad.
- Cut the chicken into pieces (wings, legs, breast).
- Marinate the chicken pieces with salt, pepper, garlic and ginger.
- Brush the chicken pieces with soy sauce.
- Leave to stand for about 10 minutes.
- Cook in a pan for about 25 minutes.
- Serve with white rice with a grain (lentils) and salad or if you wish, you can also enjoy your roasted chicken with mashed potatoes.