Cassava Cake is a dessert or snack coated with dry coconut powder. It is mostly served as a dessert, a snack during your tea time or simply whenever you feel you need some.
- 700g cassava
- 500ml coconut milk
- 3 tbsp sugar
- Vanilla essence
- Grated coconut
- Peel and grate cassava.
- Preheat oven 180 deg.
- Put grated cassava, coconut milk, sugar, vanilla essence in blender and blend.
- Grease tin with butter and pour mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes on top rack in oven.
- Allow to set in refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Cut and roll into coconut powder and serve ! Et voilà