Olive Pickle to accompany all your dishes.
Ingredients for Olive Pickle
For 4 people ()
- 900 grams of olives
- 3 teaspoon(s) of salt
- 3 teaspoon(s) of saffron
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 teaspoon(s) of mustard seeds
- 1 cup of oil
- 3 teaspoon(s) chili powder
Preparation of the Olive Pickle:
- Fill a saucepan halfway with water and bring to a boil.
- Add the olives and salt. Let it boil for 5 minutes and then let it cool down.
- Put the cooking water and the olives in a jar and leave to preserve for 10 days in the sun.
- After 10 days, remove the olives from the water and place in a bowl.
- In a saucepan heat the oil.
- Turn off the heat and add the olives, saffron, chilli, crushed garlic and mustard seeds.
- Mix well.
- Pour the whole into a pot.