Mine Apollo and Chilli Chicken Recipe
- 80g/2ľoz noodles
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Chicken breast, cut into pieces
- 1 red chili, deseeded and sliced
- 1 baby pepper, sliced
- 30g/1Ľoz pineapple chunks
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
2. Cook noodles according to packet instructions. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken with the chili and pepper for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add the pineapple.
4. Transfer to the oven and cook for 4-5 minutes.
5. Remove from the pan and deglaze the pan with balsamic vinegar.
6. Slice the chicken and serve on a bed of noodles. Drizzle over the balsamic vinegar to finish.