Lemon Pickle Recipe
Cooking time: 15 min | Serves: 6
- 15 fresh peppers (medium)
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Saffron powder
- Mustard seed
Serve as an accompaniment to your different dishes.
- Wash and coarsely or finely chop the peppers.
- Chop the onion and grate the garlic.
- Fry the chillies in a pan, add the onions and garlic.
- Then add 2 tablespoons of saffron and 1 teaspoon of mustard.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Mix, add salt and pepper.
- Let cool before serving.
- Serve with white rice, lentils and chicken stew.