LANGOUSTE À LA CRÉOLE Recipe
- 2kg of lobster
- 5 sweet potatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
Cooking time: 30 min For: 4 persons
The lobster is a seafood that is quite expensive in Mauritius, however, you can taste it in several restaurants on the island with different flavors.
- Boil the lobsters in a pan for about 10 minutes.
- Peel the lobsters.
- Slice the onion and dice the sweet potatoes.
- Fry the onions, the apples and the garlic.
- Add the thyme, parsley and lobsters.
- Add salt, pepper and half a glass of water.
- Simmer for about 5-10 minutes.
- Serve with white rice or rice with parsley.