We will surely appreciate it more if eat the Gateau Arouille with a coriander chutney (satini cotomili bien pima). Now let's prepare one of tastiest "Gato dehuile"!
Ready in: 20m - Cooking: 5m
Ingredients: for 4 People
- 500 grams of Taro (Arouille)
- 50 grams of bread
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon of tapioca starch (lapoudre Cange)
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 frying oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
Preparation of the Taro Fritters
- Peel and grate the Arouille.
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Make balls with your hands and fry them in a large oil bath until they are golden brown and crispy.
And it is ready to be served with its chili coriander chutney and with a hot tea.