Garlic sauce is surely very necessary when you eat fried rice and noodles. It gives a unique and delicious taste to the food.
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Chinese chives
Cooking time: 15 min | Serves: 8
You can also add crushed chili pepper to your garlic sauce for a spicy flavor.
- Grate the garlic finely and place in a bowl.
- Add a glass of water and stir with a spoon.
- Add 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
- Then add a pinch of sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Mix well.
- Add the finely chopped Chinese chives.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Serve in sauce with your fried mine, fried rice or boiled mine.