Fried Chicken Noodle Recipe
The fried noddle is a dish very appreciated by the Mauritians but also by the tourists. It is one of the most popular dish in restaurants and even as streetfood. It is kinda easy to cook. We propose this recipe with chicken. It is also possible to add shrimps and Chinese sausages.
Serves: 4 | Preparation: 45 mins | Difficulty: Medium
- 1 carrot
- 250 g chicken breast
- 4 eggs
- a bunch of garlic stems
- 500 g of fresh noodles
- Clear soy sauce
- Fish sauce
- Oyster sauce
- Cut carrots and cabbage into thin strips.
- Cut chicken breast into small cubes.
- Beat the 4 eggs together and fry them into an omelette.
- Allow them to cool and chop them into thin strips.
- Fry the chicken breast until golden brown and add 1 tablespoon of clear soy sauce and fish sauce. Leave for 1 minute.
In the same wok that you fried your chicken, add around 2 tablespoon of oil. Throw in your half of your chopped cabbage and carrots and fry for around 2 minutes. Stir the mix veg well for 1 min.
- Add in 1 packet of the fresh egg noodles and stir everything to coat the noodles well with the oil.
- Blend everything well. Then add in your chicken and chopped onion springs.
- Salt and pepper to taste at the last minute.
- Tadaaaaaa it's ready...Pour into your serving dish.
Credit: Laila's Home Cooking