Eggs with mushrooms
Ready in: 10m
For 2 persons
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 slices of chopped ham
- 8 tablespoon(s) of grated cheese
- 1 small can of fresh cream
- 1 can of chopped mushrooms
- 4 eggs
Preparation of the recipe Eggs with mushrooms
- Strain the mushrooms into a saucepan with butter.
- Let them simmer.
- Butter a small pan.
- Add a layer of grated cheese.
- Add the mushrooms and ham.
- Then break the whole eggs on top.
- Then cover with liquid cream.
- Sprinkle some more cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven at 180 °C.
- When the eggs and mushrooms are cooked, turn out the mixture.
- Serve immediately with a salad.