Serves 4 ()
- 2 kilo(s) of ripe tamarinds
- 500 grams of brown sugar
- 300 mL of water
Preparation of the recipe Tamarind Compote
- Remove the shells and seeds from the tamarinds.
- Put them in a container.
- Add the sugar and cook over low heat, stirring.
- After a few minutes add the water little by little.
- Add more water to keep the same level in the pot until it boils.
- Taste the compote and add sugar if you wish.
- Let cook for about 15 minutes.
Source: Cuisine Mauritian
Related Keywords: compote tamarin mauricien, compote tamarind recipe mauritius, compote de tamarin recette, compote de tamarin ile maurice, triple berry compote recipe, berry compote recipe thermomix, can you make compote with frozen fruit, recette compote tamarin, recette mauricienne compote tamarin, how to make tamarind compote, compote de tamarin