These deliciously layered chicken club sandwiches are perfect for lunch. They're bursting to the seams with succulent roast chicken and salad. Even better, they just take ten minutes!
Prep Time: 10 mins
Ingredients for Chicken Club sandwich:
- 3 slices white bread
- 100g roast chicken breast, sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 slice Emmental cheese
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1 tsp mayonnaise
Preparation for Chicken Club sandwich:
1. Toast the white bread pieces.
2. Cut the roast chicken breast and tomato into slices.
3. Spread butter on one slice of toast and top with half of the chicken, a tomato slice, and a lettuce leaf.
4. Spread 12 tsp mayo on the second slice of toast and place it on top of the lettuce, mayo-side down. Replace the cheese with the lettuce, eliminating the cheese this time. On the last slice, spread 12 tsp mayo; place mayo side down.
5. Quarter the sandwich and secure each quarter with a toothpick.