Atta Dosa Recipe: Make your Dosa in just 20 mins
Indian food has an endless variety of dishes to choose from. We always have a strong desire to eat oily, spicy, and hefty dishes. However, there are times when we simply want to avoid all of that and have a light, comfortable, and satisfying supper. That's when dosa, sambar, and chutney, the staples of South Indian cuisine, come to our rescue! The crispy, thin, and wafer-like dosa is a popular breakfast item that can be found all throughout the country. The best part is that there are so many different types of dosa that we can't get enough of them. Making all of these varieties at home, on the other hand, might be a challenge. Because the dosa batter takes a long time to ferment and become ready to cook, it can be inconvenient for individuals who are stressed for time. So, to make things easier for you, we've included an instant atta dosa recipe!
The batter for this dosa is comprised of wheat, as the name suggests. This recipe is so simple to prepare that it can be completed in about 20 minutes. If you want to go all out, serve it with a steaming dish of sambhar and chutneys. This dish can be used for any meal and enjoyed with your family. Read on for the recipe:
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
Ingredients for Atta Dosa:
- 1/2 Cup Wheat Flour
- 1/2 cup Rice Flour
- Salt as per taste
- 2 Green Chillies
- 1/2 tsp Jeera
- 5-6 Curry Leaves
Preparation for Atta Dosa:
- To make this dish, first in a bowl mix wheat flour, rice flour, salt, slit green chillies, curry leaves, jeera and mix.
- Then add water to it and make a smooth batter.
- Once the batter is ready, pour a ladle full of it on a greased hot pan.
- Let it cook from one side, then add some oil to another side.
- Flip the dosa and cook till a crisp.
- Lastly, take it out and enjoy!