Ananas flambé Recipe
Prêt en: 12m
For 4 persons
- 1 drop of vanilla extract
- 1 pinch(s) of cinnamon powder
- 1 ripe pineapple
- 0.5 of a lemon
- 5 tablespoon(s) of brown sugar
- 20 grams of butter
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 10 cL of rum
- 2 oranges
Preparation of the recipe Pineapple flambé
- Remove the peel from the pineapple.
- Cut the pineapple into slices.
- Remove the core from the pineapple.
- Squeeze the lemon and oranges into a bowl.
- Add the vanilla extract, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Mix well.
- Heat the oil and melt the butter in a pan.
- Place the pineapple slices in the pan.
- Cook for 3 minutes on each side.
- Pour the mixture into the pan.
- Let it evaporate for a while.
- Pour in the rum.
- Flambé the whole thing.
- Then serve the pineapples with the cooking juice.