- 2 tablespoon(s) of Indian basil seeds (Toukmaria)
- 1 cup(s) of agar-agar sticks or (edible gelatin)
- 1 liter(s) of cold milk
- 500 mL of water
- 1 cup(s) crushed ice
- 2 drops of vanilla extract
- 2 drops of food coloring (yellow color)
- 4 scoop(s) of vanilla ice cream
- 2 teaspoon(s) sugar
Preparation of the recipe Alouda
- In a bowl, put the basil seeds and remove the impurities.
- Let the seeds soak overnight in water (Toukmaria).
- Put the two glasses in the refrigerator because at the time of service they must be very cold.
- Next, cut the agar-agar into sticks and dip them in hot water until they are soft.
- Be careful, if they stay in the hot water too long, they will melt.
- Wait until they cool and solidify.
- Grate them.
- Add sugar to the milk. (According to your taste)
- Fill both glasses with sweetened milk.
- In each glass, add 2 drops of food coloring and 2 drops of vanilla essence.
- Mix well, then add 1 tablespoon of softened agar-agar and the swollen basil seeds.
- Mix well.
- Finally, add crushed ice and two scoops of ice cream.