Prepare this super easy side dish at home. You can accompany this Chili Pickle Recipe with almost any food.
Easy and Yummy Chilli Pickle Recipe
Cooking time: 15 min
- 15 fresh chilli (medium)
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Saffron powder
- Mustard seed
- Wash and coarsely or finely chop the chilies.
- Chop the onion and grate the garlic.
- Fry the chilies in a pan, and add the onions and garlic.
- Then add 2 tablespoons of saffron and 1 teaspoon of mustard.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Mix, and add salt and pepper.
- Let cool before serving.
- Serve with white rice, lentils, and chicken stew.
Serve as an accompaniment to your different dishes.