Taco Bell Mexican Pizza Recipe
But you also don't want to overdo it. The toppings shouldn't compete with one another too much.
This recipe fills that need.
This Taco Bell Mexican pizza is stuffed full of delicious ingredients that go well together.
You get a great blast of strong flavors from it.
So instead of going through the drive-through, why not create your own Mexican pizza from Taco Bell? We should eat!
Mexican pizza Taco Bell knockoff recipe
You don't have to go to Taco Bell to sample the well-known Mexican pizza created in the United States.
It's simple to recreate this well-known dish at home.
First off, creating your own dough for these pizzas won't be a concern for you.
To get started, simply grab some flour tortillas and quickly pan-fry them.
Refried beans, olives, tomatoes, green onions, seasoned beef with a Mexican flavor, and they are the toppings.
But that's not all.
Did I mention that this dish is a combination of an enchilada, pizza, and quesadilla?
Taco Bell Mexican Pizza (Copycat Recipe)
Servings: 4 servings
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Vegetable oil, 2 tablespoons
- 8 tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 cup of warmed refried beans
- 1 cup cooked ground beef with Mexican seasoning
- 1/2 cup of the taco sauce
- 1/4 cup of red enchilada sauce
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup of chopped Mexican cheese mixture
- tomato dice, 1/2 cup
- black olives, 3 tablespoons
- green onions, 3 teaspoons
- In a large, deep skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over high heat. The tortillas should be fried in the pan one at a time, turning them frequently, until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side. If necessary, add more oil. To remove extra oil, lay the tortillas out on paper towels.
- Set the oven's temperature to 400 degrees.
- Place 4 tortillas that have been pan-fried on a baking sheet. Each tortilla should have 3 tablespoons of refried beans spread evenly across it. Add half of the mozzarella and the ground beef to the top. Put another tortilla on top to seal it.
- Taco sauce and enchilada sauce should be combined in a bowl. Each tortilla should have 2 teaspoons of sauce distributed equally. Top with the remainder of the mozzarella and Mexican cheese mixture.
- Pizzas should be baked for three to four minutes, or until the cheese has melted. Get rid of the heat.
- Pizzas should be topped with green onions, black olives, and diced tomatoes. Boost the toppings as needed. Pizzas should be cut into quarters. Dispense and savor!
Related Keywords: taco bell mexican pizza doja cat, taco bell mexican pizza recipe, taco bell mexican pizza coming back, taco bell mexican pizza ingredients, taco bell mexican pizza discontinued, taco bell mexican pizza vegetarian,