What is Supreme Pizza?
The supreme pizza, or pizza with the works as we refer to it here in the Northeast, is the best pizza and comes with six traditional toppings. Traditionally, pepperoni, sausage, meatballs, mushrooms, green bell peppers, and onions are added to the supreme pizza.
Supreme Pizza Toppings
The demand for a robust blend of both meat and veggies appears to be present despite the many variations in toppings. A supreme pizza wouldn't have as many different topping options as it does. Therefore, unless you are ordering from a menu that includes a description, you might want to inquire about what is included in their interpretation of a supreme pizza.
No matter what tastes you prefer, there is something on the supreme pizza for everyone. It genuinely appeals to people who enjoy meat, vegetables, and a combination of both. Call your neighborhood pizzeria, order a supreme pizza, and let us know what's on it.
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 20 mins
Total: 30 mins
Servings: 2 to 4 servings
Yield: 1 large pizza
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
- 506 Calories
- 20g Fat
- 60g Carbs
- 21g Protein
- loose mild Italian sausage, 2 ounces
- 2 large, thinly sliced white button mushrooms
- 3 tbps of tomato paste
- 1/3 cup of water
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 pound of pizza dough (store-bought or homemade)
- 5 ounces Shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 6 tiny green bell pepper cross-sectional slices
- 1 cross-sectional slice of yellow onion
- 6 pitted Castelvetrano olives
- Sliced fresh basil leaves
- 1 ounce of pepperoni. sliced
- Gather the ingredients.
- Pre-heat your oven to its highest setting, preferably 500 to 550 F. Pre-heat any steel, cast iron, or pizza stone you may have.
- The sausage should be browned while being broken up into small bits in a skillet over medium heat. Add the sliced mushrooms and continue to sauté for 2 minutes after the sausage is largely done. Heat has been removed; set aside.
- Get the sauce ready. Combine the tomato paste and water in a small bowl. To taste, add salt to the dish.
- Flour the pizza dough ball and the work surface lightly. Additionally flour your hands, then use your hands to gently stretch the dough into a circle that is about 14 inches in diameter.
- Place the dough on a sheet pan or a dusted peel (if using a stone or steel).
- Spread the mozzarella, bell pepper, olives, onion, and pepperoni over the sauce-coated dough surface.
- The pizza should be baked for about 10 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the toppings are sizzling.
- Slice the dish, place it on a cutting board, top with fresh basil leaves, and serve right away.
Related Keywords: supreme pizza toppings, supreme pizza hut, supreme pizza whitman, supreme pizza menu, supreme pizza falmouth, supreme pizza westerly, supreme pizza medway, supreme pizza ingredients, supreme pizza vancouver, love supreme pizza, super supreme pizza hut, dominos supreme pizza, chicken supreme pizza hut, costco supreme pizza, super supreme pizza, what's on a supreme pizza, little caesars supreme pizza, chicken supreme pizza, papa john's supreme pizza, supreme house of pizza