15 Shrimp Scampi Recipes You Should Definitely Try
You can eat these shrimp scampi recipes for supper with your favorite dish or as an appetizer/light meal. Serve it over zucchini noodles or with steamed cauliflower to keep it low-carb! In either case, it tastes great and is even superior to Scampi at an Italian restaurant!
What to serve with Shrimp Scampi?
A fantastic way to eat shrimp is in scampi. Usually, shrimp are added to it along with garlic and butter.
If they so desire, some folks, however, can decide to serve it over linguini or angel hair pasta.
This meal can be served in a variety of ways, either as an appetizer or the main course. It can be transformed into the ideal dinner for a gathering of family and friends if the proper side dish is served with it.
These side dishes for shrimp scampi, which also feature cheesy zucchini rice and asparagus roasted in lemon honey garlic, are sure to go well with the succulent shrimp and buttery garlicky sauce..
- Roasted Lemon Honey Garlic Asparagus
- Steamed Broccoli
- Microwave Green Bean Casserole
- Ginger Rice
- Creamy Pasta Salad
- Microwave Mashed Potatoes
- Garlic Butter Boiled Potatoes
- Popeye's Cajun Fries Copycat
- Bacon-Wrapped Brussels Sprouts
- Zucchini Noodles
- Vegetable Kebabs
- Sautéed Mushrooms Squash and Zucchini
- Greek Salad With Avocado
- Steamed Eggplant
- Creamy Oven Polenta
- Cheesy Zucchini Rice
The top 15 Shrimp Scampi recipes are listed below for you to try. These shrimp scampi recipes are easier to make than those you'll get at a restaurant and only require a few basic ingredients.
1. Classic Shrimp Scampi
3. Shrimp Scampi with Linguini
4. Air Fryer Shrimp Scampi
5. Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi
6. Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi Copycat
7. Shrimp and broccoli scampi
8. Shrimp Scampi Pasta
9. Creamy shrimp scampi recipe
10. Spaghetti squash shrimp scampi
11. Baked shrimp scampi recipe
12. Shrimp scampi fritta
13. Shrimp and steak scampi
14. Crockpot shrimp scampi
15. Shrimp scampi risotto
Calories for Shrimp Scampi
For Shrimp, cooked in moist heat there are 119 Calories per 100 grams.
Related keywords: Succulent Shrimp Scampi Recipe, gordon ramsay shrimp scampi, shrimp scampi by ina garten, Instant pot shrimp scampi