With delicate cheese and lemon flavors, the sauce is creamy and fattening. The flavor of the sauce is additionally enhanced by the cooking juices from the chicken thigh cutlets.
Lalas Lemon Chicken
In general, anything that includes both chicken and cream is sure to be a hit, and this dish is no exception.
This dish is ideal for anyone following the Low Carb Healthy Fat (LCHF) diet as well as anyone who enjoys a delicious sauce with lots of flavors.
- 80 g of parmesan
- 5 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons of paste chicken stock
- 400 g water
- 100 g butter
- 200 g double-cream
- juice of 1 lemon
- Dry thyme, 1 teaspoon
- 100g of baby spinach
- 1 cup long grain rice
- 1 kilogram of chicken thigh fillets without skin
- 2 tablespoons sweet paprika
- pinch of salt
- pinch of black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees before using.
- Parmesan grating takes 10 seconds at speed 10. Place aside.
- garlic cloves for 3 seconds at speed 7.
- Cook the spinach, parmesan, chicken stock paste, water, butter, cream, lemon juice, thyme, and 80 degrees for 15 minutes with the motor turned off.
- The uncooked rice should be spread out over the bottom of a big casserole dish.
- Chicken thighs should be pressed into the paprika, salt, and pepper mixture in a shallow dish before being placed on top of the rice in the casserole dish.
- Make sure the spinach is well distributed before adding the sauce to the chicken.
- Cook the chicken for 40 minutes, or until done.