Lalas Lemon Chicken
In general, anything that includes both chicken and cream is sure to be a hit, and this dish is no exception.
This dish is ideal for anyone following the Low Carb Healthy Fat (LCHF) diet as well as anyone who enjoys a delicious sauce with lots of flavors.
- 80 g of parmesan
- 5 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons of paste chicken stock
- 400 g water
- 100 g butter
- 200 g double-cream
- juice of 1 lemon
- Dry thyme, 1 teaspoon
- 100g of baby spinach
- 1 cup long grain rice
- 1 kilogram of chicken thigh fillets without skin
- 2 tablespoons sweet paprika
- pinch of salt
- pinch of black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees before using.
- Parmesan grating takes 10 seconds at speed 10. Place aside.
- garlic cloves for 3 seconds at speed 7.
- Cook the spinach, parmesan, chicken stock paste, water, butter, cream, lemon juice, thyme, and 80 degrees for 15 minutes with the motor turned off.
- The uncooked rice should be spread out over the bottom of a big casserole dish.
- Chicken thighs should be pressed into the paprika, salt, and pepper mixture in a shallow dish before being placed on top of the rice in the casserole dish.
- Make sure the spinach is well distributed before adding the sauce to the chicken.
- Cook the chicken for 40 minutes, or until done.