A traditional cookie that is appropriate for any occasion is a pure vanilla cookie. Pure vanilla powder is used to make this straightforward yet delicious biscuit. Take advantage of this cookie with some milk or coffee.
Vanilla Cookie Recipe
Prep Time: 7 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
Servings: 4 people
- Unsalted butter, 7 oz
- White sugar, 7 oz
- 1 Egg
- Pure Vanilla powder, 1/2 tsp
- 1 1/2 all-purpose flour
- Baking powder, 1 teaspoon
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Set oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees C).
- Cream the butter and sugar in a big bowl until they are light and creamy. Mix the egg and vanilla powder thoroughly before adding them.
- Mix the salt, baking soda, and flour in a separate basin. Add this to the butter mixture gradually and stir until just combined.
- Place tablespoons of dough at a time on ungreased baking sheets. Browning should occur after 10 to 12 minutes of baking. Allow to cool for a few minutes on the cookie sheet before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling.
Related Keywords: how to get pure vanilla cookie, easy vanilla cookie recipe uk, best toppings for pure vanilla cookie, easy vanilla cookies