Soft and Chewy Peanut Butter M&M Cookies
The silky peanut butter cookie dough in these Peanut Butter M&M Cookies is sprinkled with rich Peanut Butter M&Ms. The recipe for these cookies is ideal for peanut butter lovers.
If you have never had a Peanut Butter M&M, they are similar to Reese's Pieces but larger and creamier.
They were given to me by a friend, and I was both ecstatic and horrified at how wonderful they are.
I believe these are the best M&M ever.
Amazing textures and a strong peanut butter flavor both come together in this cookie.
I enjoy receiving the crunchy candy shell pieces that give way to the creamy peanut butter centers of the M&Ms while still biting into the soft peanut butter cookie dough.
Prep Time: 15 minutes + chilling
Cook Time: 12-15 minutes
Total Time: 27-30 minutes + chilling
Yield: 36 cookies
- 2 cups of general-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- 1/2 kosher salt spoon
- 1 - 1/2 sticks softened unsalted butter, at room temperature,
- 2/3 cup of natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of light brown sugar, packed
- Granulated sugar, 1/2 cup
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 or 1/2 cup of M&M
- Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium mixing basin.
- Using a stand mixer with the paddle attachment or an electric mixer on medium speed, cream the butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes.
- Incorporate the egg and vanilla extract.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients until just mixed.
- Add 1 cup M&Ms and stir.
- Refrigerate the dough overnight, covered with plastic wrap.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Using parchment paper, line a baking sheet.
- Make 1-1/2-inch balls out of the dough. Place 2 inches apart on a baking sheet that has been prepped. Incorporate the leftover M&Ms into the dough (about 2-3 per cookie).
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the cookies are light golden brown on top and cracked. Allow them to cool for 5 minutes on the pan before transferring to a cooling rack.
Related Keywords: peanut butter oatmeal m and m cookies, peanut butter chocolate chip m and m cookies, soft and chewy peanut butter m&m cookies, chocolate peanut butter m and m cookies, peanut butter m and m monster cookies, peanut butter pretzel m and m cookies, can you make cookies with peanut m&ms, cookies using peanut butter m&ms