Nutella Tart Cookie Recipe
With a smooth and creamy Nutella covering, these Nutella Tarts have a buttery biscuit base that is fragrant. These are the ideal addition to any tea table, especially for lovers of Nutella and chocolate! They are double-baked as adorable small cookies! Sincerely, I have no idea what to call them. Piped Nutella Cookies are another name for these cookies.
Nutella can burn or lose its flavor at high temperatures, making baking with it difficult. However, since it would be goopy and sticky, piping the Nutella on top directly will also be impractical. Therefore, the best approach to cure Nutella is to bake it again.
Prep Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Servings: 10 slices
- Non-stick tart pan
- Pyrex Glass Mixing Bowl Set
- Whisk Set (pack of 3)
For the Hazelnut crust:
- Graham crackers or tea cookies, 150 grams
- Butter, 80 g
- 1/4 cup of Hazelnut Crumbles
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 2 cups of creamier milk
- Cornstarch, 2 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup of Nutella
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
Hazelnut tart crust
- Make the hazelnut tart crust first. Add the graham cracker crumbs, hazelnut crumbs, sugar, and melted butter to a large mixing bowl. Using a spoon, stir the ingredients until it is thoroughly blended.
- Place the crust mixture in a tart pan and press it firmly into the pan to create a uniform crust layer.
- Place the crust carefully in the freezer for about 20 minutes to firm up.
Nut-Filled Tart Crust:
- Start by combining the cornstarch and 1/2 cup of heavy cream in a small bowl to make the filling. This process assists in preventing lumps in the filling.
- Add the heavy cream, vanilla bean paste, Nutella, and kosher salt to a medium saucepan. Cook while constantly whisking the mixture at medium heat until it is thoroughly blended.
- To prevent lumps in the filling, add the cornstarch and cream mixture while CONSTANTLY MIXING. Wait two to three minutes as the mixture thickens.
- After two more minutes of stirring, remove from heat.
- Pour the filling into the crust after removing it from the freezer. Using a spatula, spread it out until the tart's appearance is as desired.
- To allow the tart to firm up beautifully, place it in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- The tart should be carefully taken out of the refrigerator and out of the tart pan.
- We prefer to sprinkle chopped, toasted hazelnuts on top of the tart as decoration. This process also gives the tart a lovely appearance and an additional crunch that everyone appreciates.
Related Keywords: nutella tart singapore recipe, nutella tart recipe hari raya, best nutella tart recipe, red velvet nutella tart recipe, oreo nutella tart recipe, nutella tart recipe condensed milk, baked nutella tart recipe, nutella tart recipe 5 thumbs, banana nutella tart recipe, nutella cheese tart recipe, nutella mini tart recipe, nutella kuih tart recipe, nutella pop tart recipe, nutella cookie tart recipe, nutella cream cheese tart recipe, nutella oreo tart recipe