You'll want to match this version of bloves sauce with all of your seafood meals after you learn how to prepare it! This yummiest seafood sauce is also very simple to create, yielding a creamy sauce in only 10 minutes!
What exactly is Blove's sauce?
Blove's Sauce is a rich and savory seafood butter sauce created with a variety of spices and other ingredients. It contains ten spices, one herb, an onion, garlic, butter, spicy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, and salt. It was dubbed blove's sauce or b loves sauce when a popular YouTube star named blove or b love created it to accompany her highly popular seafood muck-bangs. Since then, this sauce has been well-known, and blove has begun selling it on Amazon in both a mild and hot version.
Today, you will learn how to prepare b loves sauce, also known as b wonderful sauce or b love seafood sauce.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- Garlic powder, paprika, black pepper, cayenne pepper, onion powder, oregano, lemon pepper, chili powder, Cajun spice mix, and Old Bay seasoning (1 tablespoon each)
- 2 to 3 garlic bulbs
- ¼ Onion
- 4 cubed sticks of unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup chicken stock
- Optional extras for flavor:
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoons ginger
- Lemon Juice, freshly squeezed
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the seasoning ingredients. Set it aside for now.
- Blend the garlic and onion for 20-30 seconds, or until the garlic and onion are finely chopped. Set it aside for now.
- In a large skillet over medium-low heat, melt the butter.
- To the skillet, add the garlic and onion chunks. Cook for about 30 seconds, stirring regularly, on medium heat.
- Pour in the vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, chicken stock, salt, crushed red pepper flakes, tabasco sauce, ginger, and lemon juice, if using. Mix until well blended.
- Bring everything to a boil, then add the seasoning mix you left out earlier. Stir the mixture occasionally until it is well blended.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool. Serve and have fun!