What exactly is Blove's sauce?
Blove's Sauce is a rich and savory seafood butter sauce created with a variety of spices and other ingredients. It contains ten spices, one herb, an onion, garlic, butter, spicy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, and salt. It was dubbed blove's sauce or b loves sauce when a popular YouTube star named blove or b love created it to accompany her highly popular seafood muck-bangs. Since then, this sauce has been well-known, and blove has begun selling it on Amazon in both a mild and hot version.
Today, you will learn how to prepare b loves sauce, also known as b wonderful sauce or b love seafood sauce.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- Garlic powder, paprika, black pepper, cayenne pepper, onion powder, oregano, lemon pepper, chili powder, Cajun spice mix, and Old Bay seasoning (1 tablespoon each)
- 2 to 3 garlic bulbs
- ¼ Onion
- 4 cubed sticks of unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup chicken stock
- Optional extras for flavor:
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoons ginger
- Lemon Juice, freshly squeezed
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the seasoning ingredients. Set it aside for now.
- Blend the garlic and onion for 20-30 seconds, or until the garlic and onion are finely chopped. Set it aside for now.
- In a large skillet over medium-low heat, melt the butter.
- To the skillet, add the garlic and onion chunks. Cook for about 30 seconds, stirring regularly, on medium heat.
- Pour in the vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, chicken stock, salt, crushed red pepper flakes, tabasco sauce, ginger, and lemon juice, if using. Mix until well blended.
- Bring everything to a boil, then add the seasoning mix you left out earlier. Stir the mixture occasionally until it is well blended.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool. Serve and have fun!