Along with chicken kebabs, what do you eat?
They go great with a large serving of rice, some crisp lemon potatoes, or a crisp green salad. Along with the kebabs and potatoes, I served simple yogurt that had been blended with fresh cilantro. It was the perfect light, energizing addition to a fantastic lunch!
PREP TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: 20 mins
TOTAL TIME: 30 mins
SERVINGS: 4 People
CALORIES: 336 kcal
Chicken thighs, 1 kilogram chopped lengthwise, skinless, and without any bones.
For the marinade:
- Natural yogurt, 150 g
- 2 tsp Paprika
- Cumin seed, 2 tsp
- 0.5 tsp Cinnamon
- Dried chili flakes, 0.5 teaspoon
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic (or 3 cloves of fresh garlic)
- 1 Lemon Juice and Zest
- Freshly ground pepper and salt
- In a big bowl, thoroughly combine the ingredients for the marinade.
- Add the chicken thighs and let the mixture sit in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, preferably overnight. (Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator.)
- Cook for about 20 minutes, or until golden on the outside and well done.
If you try this recipe for Chicken Kebabs, please let me know how you liked it and what you thought of it. If you make the recipe, kindly rate it and provide a comment below.
Related Keywords: chicken kebab recipe, chicken kebab calories, chicken kebab marinade without yogurt, chicken kebab roslyn, chicken kebab recipe oven, chicken kebab marinade with yogurt, chicken kebab pinch of nom, chicken kebab maduva vidhana, chicken kebab recipe easy, turkish chicken kebab recipe, pinch of nom chicken kebab, greek chicken kebab recipe, homemade chicken kebab, slimming world chicken kebab, easy chicken kebab recipe, how many calories in a chicken kebab, shish chicken kebab, doner chicken kebab, shish chicken kebab calories