These seafood crepes go great with your favorite salad for breakfast or lunch. Use shrimp and lobster in the crepes, or all shrimp or all lobster, or substitute crab meat or scallops for the lobster.
Cooking the crepes one at a time takes some time, however, the batter and cooked crepes may be made ahead of time. Refrigerate the batter in a sealed container for up to 12 hours, or keep the crepes in a food storage bag divided by waxed paper sheets in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. There is also the option of utilizing ready-made crepes, which would greatly reduce cooking time.
Ready In: 40mins
- 6 medium chopped mushrooms
- 3 teaspoons sliced green onions
- 3 teaspoons melted butter
- 3 1⁄2 cup cooked lobsters, crab, scallops, and shrimp, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 8 ounces cream cheese (cut into cubes)
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 3 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons sherry wine (optional)
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 14 cup green onion, chopped
16 Crepes Ingredients
- 2 1⁄4 cup of flour
- 3⁄4 quarter teaspoon of salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. baking powder
- 3 quarts milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons melted butter
- Combine the dry ingredients. Combine the eggs, milk, and butter. Mix with a hand mixer until smooth.
- In a pan, lightly brush with butter and heat until bubbling over medium heat. Pour a little 1/4 cup batter and swirl it around to coat the pan. Cook until the top is dry and the bottom is golden brown. Cook the opposite side as well. Stack them on top of one another to keep warm. *Tip*Make the crepes ahead of time and stack them with waxed paper between each one, refrigerating for up to 2 days or freezing for up to 3 months.
- Cook until the mushrooms and green onion are soft in butter. Melt the cheese in the skillet with the shellfish, 1/2 and 1/2, cream cheese, and parsley over medium heat. Pour in the Sherry.
- Arrange 1/4 cup seafood filling in each crepe, roll, and place in two 12" x 71/2" x 2" baking plates ", with the seam side down. Top each pan with the Swiss cheese and bake at 350°F for 20 minutes, or until the crepes are heated.
it would be great to show the calories. :)