There are various methods for making bread omelets, and this is only one of them. You will need white bread (can also be brown), eggs, green peppers, butter, and onions along with salt to taste to make this omelet dish. By following a few easy steps, you can try this delectable recipe right away and have a delightful breakfast with your family.
Additionally, I enjoy making it quite hot. It's best to use 2 eggs for each omelet. I prefer to add a little water when preparing the omelet since it results in incredibly fluffy and soft omelets. Milk may be added in place of water.
Total Time: 8 min
Active: 8 min
Yield: 1 sandwich
- 2 eggs
- 1 finely chopped scallion
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 Cheese slices
- 2 white bread slices
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped green chili
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- In a small bowl, mix together the eggs, onion, scallion, chili and 1 tablespoon of water.
- In a sizable nonstick skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat and cook it until the sides are beginning to brown. To coat the bottom of the pan, add the egg mixture and swirl the pan. One slice of bread should be swiftly dipped into the eggs, flipped over, and placed at the edge of the pan. Repeat with the second slice of bread, positioning it towards the opposite border of the pan and across from the first, so they are in a straight line with the eggs all around. Add a dash of salt for seasoning.
- The eggs should be cooked for an additional 1 to 2 minutes, or until the bottoms are completely set. The entire omelet can be turned over in a single motion by sliding a large metal spatula under the bread slices. Cover the bread slices with the cheese and place it on top of the omelet. Fold one side of the omelet (but not the bread side) over the bread and cheese first with the spatula, then the other. After that, fold in half to create a sandwich and cook for a further 1 to 2 minutes, or until the bread on the bottom is golden brown. 1 to 2 minutes after flipping, grill the opposite side until golden brown.
Related Keywords: bread omelette recipe, bread omelette calories,bread omelette benefits, bread omelette in telugu, bread omelette kaise banate hain, how to make bread omelette, is bread omelette good for weight loss, cheese bread omelette, alsa mall bread omelette, brown bread omelette calories, how to make bread omelette in tamil, veg bread omelette, bread cheese omelette, bread and egg omelette, bread veg omelette