How to make Spicy Skinny Margarita Recipe
One of my favorite cocktails is a margarita, and since I love spicy beverages, this spicy skinny margarita recipe is ideal when you want something tasty and refreshing.
The front-of-mouth heat from the jalapenos tickles your lips and keeps you going back for more.
Why you'll adore this margarita recipe:
- It's simple to prepare in less than 5 minutes.
- Recipe for one serving or prepare a pitcher
- sweetened naturally with fresh orange juice
- better margaritas that don't contain refined sugar!
- less than 150 calories
- energizing, nutritious cocktail
Prep Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 5 mins
Serving: 2 Glasses
Ingredients for Skinny Spicy Margarita
Jalapenos Simple Syrup
- 3 tiny jalapenos
- 1 water cup
- 1 cup sugar, granulated
Spicy skinny margarita recipe
- 1/2 cup of crushed ice
- lime juice (1 small lime). 1
- Jalapeno simple syrup, 1 oz
- Silver tequila, 1 oz
- 1 can of sparkling lime water
- lime wedge, 1 more for garnish
- Kosher salt
For Jalapenos Syrup
- First, get your jalapenos ready. Slice the stems after removing them.
- Water should be added to a small pot. Once the water starts to boil, heat it until it does.
- Granulated sugar should be added and constantly stirred until completely dissolved.
- the thinly sliced jalapenos Reduce the heat to low and simmer the mixture for ten minutes.
- After cooling to ambient temperature, transfer the mixture into a different container. If you prefer a simple syrup with a milder flavor, strain the mixture through a sieve; otherwise, leave the jalapenos in if you prefer a strong kick. For convenient storage, I like to pour my simple syrup into mason jars.
Recipe for a spicy skinny margarita
- Start your drink in a shaker or jar; as long as it has a lid, it will work. Place the ice, lime juice, tequila, and jalapeno simple syrup in a shaker or jar.
- Lock the lid in place and shake to blend the flavors.
- Wet the glass rim with a wedge of lime.
- On a large dish, sprinkle salt. To coat the glass's rim, dip it into the salt.
- Put ice in the glass slowly. Shake the mixture, then strain it into the glass.
- Sparkle water with lime on top.
- Serve after adding a lime wedge and a jalapeno slice as garnish!
What makes them "skinny margaritas"?
Skinny margaritas have fewer calories than typical margaritas since they are naturally sweetened with honey or juice rather than processed sugar.
Because it is naturally sweetened with fresh orange juice and contains only 150 calories per glass, this spicy margarita recipe is "thin." They don't include any syrup or cane sugar.
Are they sugar-free?
Yes, this fiery margarita recipe contains no added refined sugar. The honey and freshly squeezed orange juice account for the entire 3 grams of sugar.
Tajin seasoning – what is it?
We use tajin seasoning, a classic and well-liked Mexican spice derived from dried chiles, lime, and salt, to rim our margarita glasses. Although it is not spicy, it is hot.
A skinny margarita has how many calories?
This spicy skinny margarita recipe has 150 calories.
The greatest time to enjoy spicy margaritas is shortly after you make them. If you prepare extras, you can store the extras in the fridge for up to a day.
Related Keywords: skinny spicy margarita recipe with tajin, skinny spicy margarita recipe calories, skinny spicy margarita recipe keto, skinny spicy margarita recipe australia, skinny spicy margarita recipe agave, how to make a skinny spicy margarita recipe, skinny spicy cucumber margarita recipe, spicy skinny girl margarita recipe, spicy skinny margarita pitcher recipe, best skinny spicy margarita recipe, skinny spicy watermelon margarita recipe, skinny girl spicy margarita recipe