Make these simple and delicious Choko patties. They're excellent to serve as snacks and for breakfast. Eat it with chili coriander chutney.
Prep Time: 10 Min
Cooking Time: 10 Min
- 4 Chokos (chayote)
- 1 onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Chokos, peeled and grated (or zucchinis). Sprinkle with salt and set aside for about 15 minutes to allow excess water to drain.
- Mix in the grated or chopped onion and garlic.
- To the Choko mixture, add parsley, black pepper, sifted ordinary flour, and self-raising flour.
- Make dessertspoon-sized fried nibbles from the mixture.
- Fry till crunchy in vegetable oil. Serve warm or cold.