Air Fried Roast Pork
Roast pork cooked in the air fryer is a game-changer! In less than an hour, perfectly crispy skin and luscious, soft flesh were prepared.
I must admit that I don't cook roast pork very frequently, partly because the flesh is usually a little rough and flavorless.
I once fried a pork loin in my air fryer and was amazed at how delicious this very cheap piece could taste. I'll never go back to oven-roasted since the air fryer preserves the meat moist and tender while making the skin perfectly crisp.
The greatest thing, though? Since there are so few ingredients required, the method is quite simple. Here's how to prepare roast pork in an air fryer that will wow your family and friends.
Why choose this recipe?
- By using an air fryer to cook your meat, you can use your oven to cook additional mouthwatering side dishes.
- Regardless of the joint you choose, this produces the ideal luscious pig roast.
- The air fryer provides the simplest and crispiest crackling when your joint has a rind on it!
- Suitable for both tiny and big joints.
- It couldn't be simpler: all you need is your pork joint and an air fryer!
Air Fried Roast Pork Recipe
Prep time: 5 Mins
Cook time: 50 Mins
Inactive time: 10 Mins
Total time: 1 hr 5 min
- 2 lb pork roast
- 1 tablespoon light olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- To dry, pat the pork roast. If the pork roast has a rind, slice the skin in a crisscross pattern with a sharp knife. Make sure to cut into the fat beneath the skin rather than the meat.
- Rub in salt after sprinkling it on the skin. Allow the salt to extract the moisture from the skin of the pork roast by leaving it on for 10 minutes.
- Once again pat the pork roast dry, then spray more oil over it and massage it in.
- 180°C/360°F of air fryer oven temperature.
- 50 minutes should be spent cooking a pork roast in an air fryer basket (25 minutes per lb of meat).
- When the allotted cooking time has passed, check the doneness of the pork to make sure the thickest section has attained a temperature of 145°F/63°C.
- Pork roast should be taken out of the air fryer, covered with aluminum foil, and let for 10 minutes to rest before serving.
- To serve, slice the meat.
Related Keywords: air fryer pork roast, air fryer roast pork belly, air fryer pork roast recipe, air fryer pork loin roast, air fried pork shoulder roast, air fryer chinese roast pork, how to air fry a roast pork, air fry roast pork recipe, can you do roast pork in air fryer, how to roast pork chops in air fryer, can you air fry a roast pork, best roast pork air fryer